May 3, 2016
Need a deliciously convenient meal prep idea? Check out this Protein Oats recipe from Chef Geo of ProTreats as he creates a crockpot oatmeal recipe that you will love! Loaded with protein, good carbs, and other muscle building nutrients, this recipe is sure to fill you up and keep you satisfied while also staying within your macros.
This batch should last about 4 servings and has great shelf life without having to add preservatives.
- In a crock pot add the following ingredients:
- 1 cup of steel cut oatmeal
- 4 cups of water
- 2 scoop ISO-HD Peanut Butter Candy Bar
- 1 tbs Flax Seed
- Cook on high for about 2-3 hrs or until all of the water has disappeared.
- Stir occasionally so it does not stick or burn on the edges.
- Top with your choice of mixed nuts, strawberries, kiwis, and zero calorie pancake syrup!
Cal 240, 19g protein, 23g carbs, 5g fat
See more from Chef Geo and ProTreats at https://www.instagram.com/protreats/
Chef Geo is a member of Team BPI Sports.