Courtney King’s Protein Energy Balls Recipe
October 15, 2017
Looking for a chewy, crunchy, flavorful, on-the-go snack? Courtney King recently posted this pumpkin protein energy balls recipe and they’re delicious!
While we’ve broken out the ingredients for you below, Courtney says there’s no “right or wrong” way to make protein energy balls. She doesn’t use a set recipe every time, and usually just throws the ingredients she has in stock together until she gets the consistency and taste where she wants it. You can add different items based on your tastes, the season, the occasion, etc.
This recipe is quick, simple and produces a nutritious snack you can easily grab and go. Adjust the amount of each ingredient to suit your personal preference.
- Almond butter
- Manuka honey
- Goji berries
- Sunflower seeds
- Gluten-free oats
- 1 scoop Whey HD™ in Vanilla Caramel
- Cacao nibs
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Line a cookie tray with parchment paper.
- Roll the mixture into small balls.
- Place each ball onto the lined cookie tray.
- Freeze for 15-25 minutes.