#BPIRECIPES – Mini Banana Cream Pies
May 3, 2016
Try this easy, no bake Mini Banana Cream Pie recipe and satisfy your dessert cravings & keep your macros in check.
Recipe Yields (4) Desserts, (1) Mini Pie = Serving Size
Nutrition Facts: 192 Calories | 9P | 36C | 5F
- 4 sheets graham crackers
- 1 packet vanilla pudding mix
- 2 scoops Whey HD™ Banana Marshmallow
- 2 whole bananas, sliced thinly
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond milk, vanilla pudding mix, and protein powder until well combined.
- In a muffin tin, crumble graham crackers evenly into 4 “mini pies”.
- Place banana slices into each of the 4 mini pies.
- Pour pudding/protein mixture into each of the 4 pies (you should have leftover mix that can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days for future use).
- Refrigerate until the pies are firm before enjoying.
*Nutrition facts may vary depending upon ingredients used and portion size
Share your BPI Recipes with us on Instagram using the hashtag #BPIRecipes and if we REPOST YOUR IMAGE or VIDEO, you receive a Full Bottle of our New BEST PROTEIN along with some BPI Swag!
NEW WINNER Every Week!