Courtney King’s Pumpkin Pie Mug Cake Recipe
October 7, 2017
Are you sick of pumpkin recipes yet? We hope not!
Pumpkin isn’t just delicious, it’s actually a low-carb, low-fat alternative you can add to just about anything – muffins, drinks, pies, you name it.
Team BPI athlete Courtney King recently made a Pumpkin Pie Mug Cake, and it’s the perfect fall treat. By cooking with Keto Bomb™ instead of protein powder, Courtney ensured the cake stayed nice and moist. Give the recipe a try:
- 2 Tbsp. toasted quinoa flakes (or quinoa flower)
- 1 Tbsp. coconut flour
- ½ scoop Keto Bomb™ in French Vanilla Latte
- 3 Tbsp. pure canned pumpkin
- 1 whole egg (or 2 egg whites)
- 3 Tbsp. almond milk
- 1 tsp alcohol-free vanilla extract
- Dash of pumpkin pie spice
- Dash of nutmeg
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a small glass bowl with a flat bottom.
- Once your mixture is combined, transfer it to a large coffee mug. Push the mixture down into the mug and make sure that the top is even across.
- Put the mug in the microwave and “bake” for 3 minutes.
- Remove the mug from the microwave, flip it over onto a plate and enjoy!
Courtney adds a fruit and nut mix to the top and drizzles a small amount of maple syrup across the top. What will you add?